The benefits of buying a Motor Trade Insurance policy
The notion of selling, repairing or delivering motor vehicles without the invaluable protection of a Motor Trade Insurance policy in the UK engenders a heightened level of risk. For example, when in a rush to finish repairing a vehicle, it is easy to forget to tighten a wheel’s nuts. This oversight can easily cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle and to suffer injuries from the resulting accident. This makes Motor Trade businesses more vulnerable than most when it comes to claims being made by injured members of the public or even your own employees. Without the protection of a motor trade insurance policy, the cost of this accident has to be met by you, the owner of the business.
Motor trade businesses are also vulnerable against claims being made by customers, who might be injured as a result of an accident occurring on your premises, or because they had their car repaired by you and they claim that the brakes failed due to a bad repair job. As careful as you are when it comes to health and safety, it is still possible for mistakes to occur. If or when they do, it is important to be covered by a Motor Trade Insurance policy.
There are various other risks that a motor trade insurance policy protects your business against. Also due to the specific type of your trade and your location, you might be highly susceptible to vandalism. There is also theft, and accidental damage to your premises, your stock and your equipment to consider. A fire could break out, or your premises could be flooded. With all these potentialities to contend with, motor trade insurance policy is without any shadow of doubt a must.
This also equally applies to the part time motor trader. The policies are affordable and cheaper than you think.
Safeguard your business with a motor trade insurance policy
Due to the number of risks associated with running a Motor Trade Business, Motor Trade insurance has to incorporate a number of different insurance types:
- Business contents insurance – to cover against theft or damage of your contents like machinery and tools.
- Business buildings insurance – to cover against theft or damage to your trade premises.
- Driving any vehicle in the course of your daily business. You can extend your motor trade insurance policy to include social, domestic and pleasure use.
- Engineering inspection for lifts, pressure vessels and electrical equipment
- Employer’s liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses, should an employee get injured.
- Loss of income insurance – to cover any loss of income that occurs whilst waiting for an insurance payout.
- Public liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of a customer getting injured or their property getting stolen or damaged.
- Product liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of customer injury or death because due to an alleged botched up repair job by your business.
Not only are the risks inherent to the Motor Trade Industry unique, but significant also.
Protect both your livelihood, and your peace of mind with a thorough policy that gives you the protection you need.
Perfect Products Combined with Top Customer Service
When it comes to Motor trade insurance, a ‘one size fits all’ approach is never advisable. Too little cover and you’re at risk, too much cover and you’re paying over the odds. We tailor each policy to the exact requirements of each client and in doing so we ensure that the premiums charged represent outstanding value.
And all our products are backed up by our outstanding customer service.
Get Your Motor Trade Insurance Quote
Please click on the Get Quote button and complete the form. Once you submit the form we will obtain quotes for you and then offer you a competitive free no obligation quotation for your motor trade business. The motor trade policy offered will be from a leading UK insurer. If you require any assistance please call us on 0121 628 9494, Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00, or complete the Request a call back form or email us at email@example.com